IN JUST 3 TRAININGS, WE WILL HAVE 35 OF YOUR STUDENTS TRAINED IN IMPORTANT PEACEMAKER SKILLS THAT INCLUDE:
- “I” Messages: the essential communication tool
- “The Clean-Up”: taking students beyond, “I’m sorry”
- “Stop & Breathe”: an important decision making and de-escalation skills
- Teamwork: through several activities, students will learn the value of working together
- Leadership: peacemakers learn about their role as leaders in their community
PEACEMAKERS ARE TRAINED TO WORK WITH STUDENTS TO HELP RESOLVE CONFLICTS
Paths are being painted on playgrounds everywhere! When students have a conflict, peacemakers help them to literally and physically walk the path to peace. Peace paths are “life-size” (4′ x 13′) and students slide step by step along this courageous journey in order to peacefully resolve their conflicts. Having the peace path as a permanent part of the playground allows students to use the path and the communication tools on their own.